Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer’s Guide to Iceland
Iceland’s scenery is world-renowned and world-class. It is a place photographer’s dream about visiting (and the dreams don’t stop once you’ve been there). Until now, there have been no good in-depth resources on photographing Iceland’s natural landscapes. Our e-book, Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer’s Guide to Iceland, is designed to fill this gap. Forever Light contains:
- Information on more than 30 of the best Iceland photography locations, with detailed directions and GPS coordinates for each.
- Each location description contains sample photographs, seasonal considerations, and advice on how to approach and photograph the subject.
- Over 90 high-quality photographs to both inform and inspire. Technical information (including exposure settings) is included for every photo.
- Basic travel information, including lodging and transportation, seasonal variations, weather, and hazards to help you in getting started in planning your trip.
- Tips for choosing when to visit Iceland for a landscape photography trip.
- Recommended gear and gear considerations.
- 96 full-size high resolution pages, ready for viewing on your tablet, computer monitor, or phone.
This book is perfect for any photographer planning to visit (or re-visit) Iceland, and will also appeal to any non-photographer interested in Iceland’s natural scenery. We developed this e-book to be the guide we wished we had for our first trip to Iceland.
Buy Forever Light together with Desert Paradise: The Landscape Photographer’s Guide to Death Valley National Park, and save over 15%!
Forever Light Reviews
“Forever Light is the best all encompassing location ebook I have read. For those interested in a photography trip to Iceland, this is a must have, period.” — Justin Reznick
“This is one of the best and most thorough photography guides I have seen. Truly a wealth of fantastic information that covers all aspects of planning a trip to Iceland, regardless of if it is your first trip or a return. I only wish I had this type of information available in a well put together e-book when I first visited this amazing place.” — Koveh Tavakkol
“I’m not blowing smoke when I say you and Sarah Marino have produced one of the best location guides I’ve seen.” — Michael Bollino
“The e-book is freaking amazing. I’m about 2/3 the way through it and am blown away by the amount of detail and information contained in it. You done good.” — Brett Nickeson
“Forever Light Iceland is an eBook that I recommend to pretty much everyone. And I do mean everyone. Even if you are not a crazy Clif-bar-feasting, sleep-and-nutritionally-deprived landscape photographer, there’s enough information in here to ensure that everyone gets a unique, artistically rewarding experience in a country that’s seen a boom in conventional tourism. In fact, in the last few weeks I have recommended this book to many non-photographer friends bound for Iceland. The photos are inspiring and the information is so thoughtfully presented, I feel like I’ve been there already. Thanks, Ron and Sarah! The world awaits more expertly-researched guides that I’m sure are coming soon.” — Schmoo Theune
To give you an idea of the content and the layout of the book, we have provided a preview below.
Sample Iceland Gallery
Below is a sample gallery showcasing a small portion of the images that are in this e-book. The e-book contains many more, at higher resolution, with directions and information for each.